Access to and use of this World Wide Web site, Sterlingreporter.com , a division of PS Media Corp. (“PS Media”) is provided subject to these terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Use of Material On the Sterling Website
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, “Materials”) contained on Sterling’s Website are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without Sterling’s express written consent. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on Sterling’s Website.
You may print Materials on Sterling’s Website for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from Sterling’s Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The Materials included on Sterling’s Website have been compiled by Sterling from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on Sterling’s Website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available on Sterling’s Website without Sterling’s express written consent or that of content partner. Permission to photocopy or otherwise reproduce material should be directed to email@example.com. You should not attempt to pass off any of Sterling’s content as your own work.
Principles and Objectives of Sterling
The following principles, objectives, and organization designs are intended to represent guidelines for the formation of the Sterling Reporter.
1. To provide timely and useful financial, business, and stock market information to our readers.
2. To provide high quality service to our customers.
3. To operate in a manner of the highest degree of integrety and respect for our readers.
1. Disrespecting the privacy and views of other users is strictly prohibited;
2. Posting obscene, defamatory, harmful or knowingly false information is prohibited;
3. Using Sterling for unlawful purposes is prohibited;
4. Impersonating another person is prohibited;
5. Allowing another person to use your identification to post, view listings or comments is prohibited;
6. Posting material that infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights, or privacy rights of others is prohibited.
The Sterling Reporter produced by PS Media Corp. All information used in the production has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. PS Media does not warrant or assume any liability for inaccuracy of the information used to produce our publications. To receive further information on these services please visit our web page at: www.sterlinginvestments.com If you would like to contact us our fax # is (404)-816-8830 Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org PS Media Corp. or affiliated companies may hold positions in the securities mentioned on this web site.
Sites Linked From Sterling’s Website
The sites linked from Sterling Website are not under Sterling’s control, and Sterling does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Sterling does not intend links on the Sterling’s Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
Sterling does not endorse any specific commercial product mentioned on Sterling’s Website or any commercial products linked to by this Website.
For purposes of this disclaimer notice, Sterling shall include Sterling and its Affiliates, and their employees, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, “Information”) made available at Sterling’s Website are provided “AS IS,” without warranties of any kind. Sterling expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Sterling shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on Sterling’s Website. Sterling shall have no liability for:
1. any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
2. any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information;
3. any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information.
4. Sterling’s makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Sterling makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Sterling be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, Sterling shall include and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Security and Protection of Confidential Material
Sterling security and privacy policies are strictly enforced. The information gathered (including, but not limited to, personal and demographic) are secured. IP addresses, dates and times of users are logged.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Copyright (c) Sterling and/or content partners, 2011, all rights reserved.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the Sterling Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
1. a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for Sterling to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the Sterling Properties, etc.);
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit Sterling to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement requesting that Sterling take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
7. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Questions or comments concerning these terms and conditions may be addressed to:
P.O. Box 191767
Atlanta, Ga. 31119